United Coatings Roof Mate Top Coat is a water-based acrylic top coat and is part of the Roof Mate Coating System. It is the top layer applied over Roof Mate Base Coat and forms a waterproof elastomeric, monolithic membrane, helping to provide protection from normal weathering, aging and ultraviolet exposure. Roof Mate Top Coat is made with premium-quality acrylic resins are combined with an effective biocide package and non-migrating fire retardants, resulting in superior durability, weatherproofing, ultraviolet resistance, algae/mildew resistance and fire retardanct Roof Mate Top Coat is a highly reflective, permanently flexible “breathable" membrane, allowing moisture vapor from the substrate or building interior to escape while remaining impervious to mass water penetration from the exterior. It is also effective in sealing and encapsulating galvanized metal roofs, helping to prevent residual zinc run-off.
- ASTM D6083 water-based acrylic top coat
- ENERGY STAR certified and CRRC rated
- Can be applied by spray, roller, or brush
- UL certified, FM approved, and Miami-Dade County product control approved
- Part of the roof mate coating system