The USG Ceilings Radar R2310 2 ft. x 4 ft. Lay-in Acoustical Ceiling Panels (8-Pack) are economical, medium-textured panels that feature a unique, non-directional pattern. They are made with a water-felted manufacturing process that provides excellent ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. They install quickly and easily and are classified as low-emitting ceiling panels. The surface of the panels has perforations that aids in sound absorption, and they clean easily with a soft brush or vacuum.
- Fiberboard material
- Easily installed in a suspended grid panel
- 64 sq. ft. coverage area per carton
- Class A fire rating
- Noise reduction coefficient of 55
- Non-directional pattern offers fast, efficient installation
- Easily maintained with a soft brush or vacuum